The AlorAir Storm Pro commercial dehumidifier gives you the perfect dehumidification performance. With a large 180 PPD capacity that covers up to 2,300 Sq. Ft, we've improved the look of the new Storm Pro dehumidifier to better fit your application needs - while maintaining the same performance as the traditional Storm Pro.
Highlights: App Control/ Built-in Heavy Duty Pump/ Auto-Defrost/ Memory-Start/ 5 Years Warranty
AlorAir Storm Pro Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier
Similar to the other dehumidifiers in our Storm range, the Alorair Storm Pro dehumidifier is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and unsurpassed performance. The highly efficient rotary compressor ensures maximum dehumidification thanks to its outstanding performance.
With its durable, rotationally molded polyethylene housing and metal handle, this easily removable unit is ideal for home renovations to combat damage from mold and other pests. Besides, it's an automatic restart feature that makes it even easier and more convenient to use!
Smart App Control
Remote control of APP and the device can be done via Wi-Fi. But before that, you need to know some tricks for pairing:
1) Before you connect, you need to be close enough so that the signal won't break on the wall or insulation of the house
2) Buy an extra Wi-Fi mesh or repeater to increase the signal strength to make the pairing of the devices more successful
3) The app currently supports only 2.4 GHz network. Please turn off the 5 GHz network on the router to make the connection work more smoothly.
When you connect your device via the direct connection mode of APP, you only have an effective distance of 40m. Therefore, it's fast and easy in a network-free environment.
Download your app here, but APP is currently not working for iOS versions higher than 15.0
· App control to monitor the recovery process anytime, anywhere
· Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location
· Rigid handle and semi-pneumatic wheels for easy transport
· MERV-8 filter to protect internal components from damage from dust and other particles
· Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperatures (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
· Rotationally molded polyethylene housing for easy disassembly and repair
· Rotary compressor to generate less heat for energy-saving
· Divided space ductwork options to reduce installation time when connecting to an existing duct system
· Storage of power cord and drain hose to save storage space
· Humidity sensor to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity in the room
· Running meter for accurate measurement of running time
· Timer to delay AUTO-ON or delay AUTO-OFF this unit in the choice from 1 hour to 24 hours
· Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
· Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
· LCD control panel to easily read and operate
1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wiring, and other related issues that come from excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home's structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.
|Power||115 V/60 Hz|
|Capacity||180 PPD ( Saturation 90%℉, 90%), 85 PPD (AHAM 80%℉, 60%)|
|Air flow||210 CFM, 350 CMH|
|Sound Pressure Level||58 dBA|
|Defrosting Control System||Auto Defrosting|
|Functioning Temperature Range||33.8~105℉|
|Functioning Humidity Range||25~80%|
|Dim (L×W×H)||21.2" x 22.0" x 38"|
|Weight||99.2 lbs ( 45 kg )|
|Loading Quantity||20': 72 Sets; 40': 156 Sets; 40'HQ: 180 Sets|