The SLGR 1600X commercial dehumidifier is designed to provide maximum dehumidification performance at an economical price. The unit reaches 160 PPD (AHAM) at only 11.7 Amps so you can get the same dehumidification performance for less money. It's also more compact and takes up less space than the SLGR1400X in the same series.
Highlights: Remote control/ Automatic defrosting system/ Heavy-duty condensate pump/ Remote humidistat feature
AlorAir Storm SLGR 1600X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier
The AlorAir Storm SLGR 1600X is a high-performing dehumidifier that uses a special heat exchanger mechanism to dry the air. The SLGR Microchannel technology is developed to speed up the process of drying a space or surface. With this advanced technology, the SLGR 1600X can reach a relative humidity below 25%, which a regular conventional dehumidifier cannot achieve.
It is one of our most popular SLGR dehumidifiers and has been widely used for large-scale restoration projects. Its body is coated with a non-corrosive paint which prolongs its life and it is ergonomically designed for internal easy-access making repair and maintenance hassle-free.
Smart App Control
Remote control of the APP and the device can be done via Wi-Fi. But before that, you need to know some tricks for pairing:
1) Before you connect, you need to be close enough so that the signal won't break on the wall or insulation of the house
2) Buy an extra Wi-Fi mesh or repeater to increase the signal strength to make the pairing of the devices more successful
3) The app currently supports only 2.4 GHz network. Please turn off the 5 GHz network on the router to make the connection work more smoothly.
When you connect your device via the direct connection mode of APP, you only have an effective distance of 40m. Therefore, it's fast and easy in a network-free environment.
Download your app here, but APP is currently not working for iOS versions higher than 15.0
· Equipped with an SLGR Microchannel Technology
· Built with an automatic defrosting system
· cETL Certified
· Has a high COP
· Has a remote humidistat feature
· Built with a heavy-duty condensate pump
· Equipped with a rare alloy tube evaporator
· Ergonomically designed for easy dismantling
· Has a rotary compressor
· Has an intelligent power-off memory protection
· Proven to extract the maximum amount of excess moisture even in environments with low humidity
· Can be remotely controlled
· Has a compact design
· Has an easy and quick drainage hose connector
· Short-cycling resistant
· Supply duct optional
· Has 2 heavy-duty wheels for ease of handling and transporting
1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful
microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wiring, and other related issues that come from excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home's structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.
|SLGR Microchannel||Excellent In Low Humidity and High Temperature|
|Power||115 V/60 Hz|
|Size For||Up to 4,000 Sq.Ft|
|Air flow||400 CFM, 680 CMH|
|Sound Pressure Level||<60 dBA|
|Wheel||2 Samll Wheel|
|Defrosting Control System||Automatic Defrosting|
|Functioning Temperature Range||33.8-110°F|
|Functioning Humidity Range||25~80%|
|Weight||103.6 lbs (47kg)|
|Dim (L×W×H)||31.9" × 20" × 18"|
|Loading Quantity||20': 80 Sets; 40': 180 Sets; 40'HQ: 180 Sets|