The upgraded Storm Elite commercial dehumidifier has a dehumidification capacity of up to 270 PPD, is designed for high-performance dehumidification, and features a durable, corrosion-resistant rotationally molded polyethylene housing for use in water damage areas, construction, industrial and commercial units, etc.
Highlights: App Control/ Built-in Heavy Duty Pump/ Auto-Defrost/ Memory-Start/ 5 Years Warranty
AlorAir Storm Elite Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier (new)
The AlorAir Storm Elite Commercial Dehumidifier is an efficient and innovative dehumidifier specifically designed to regulate humidity. This means that it can effectively remove excess moisture from the air, and provide a healthy, sterile, odor-free environment. It is commonly used in renovation projects on large and medium-sized sites. A rugged rotomolded polyethylene housing protects internal components. With two casters and a metal handle, the compact and sleek design offers the perfect balance of durability and portability, making it an ideal choice for your investment！
Smart App Control
Remote control of APP and the device can be done via Wi-Fi. But before that, you need to know some tricks for pairing:
1) Before you connect, you need to be close enough so that the signal won't break on the wall or insulation of the house
2) Buy an extra Wi-Fi mesh or repeater to increase the signal strength to make the pairing of the devices more successful
3) The app currently supports only 2.4 GHz network. Please turn off the 5 GHz network on the router to make the connection work more smoothly.
When you connect your device via the direct connection mode of APP, you only have an effective distance of 40m. Therefore, it's fast and easy in a network-free environment.
Download your app here, but APP is currently not working for iOS versions higher than 15.0
· App control to monitor the recovery process anytime, anywhere
· Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location
· Rigid handle and semi-pneumatic wheels for easy transport
· The filter to protect internal components from damage from dust and other particles
· Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperatures (33.8 degrees Fahrenheit)
· Rotationally molded polyethylene housing for easy disassembly and repair
· Rotary compressor to generate less heat for energy-saving
· Divided space ductwork options to reduce installation time when connecting to an existing duct system
· Storage of power cord and drain hose to save storage space
· Humidity sensor to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity in the room
· Running meter for accurate measurement of running time
· Timer to delay AUTO-ON or delay AUTO-OFF this unit in the choice from 1 hour to 24 hours
· Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
· Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
· LCD control panel to easily read and operate
1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wiring, and other related issues that come from excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home's structure and foundation.
6. Conducive WorkPlace for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.
|Power||115 V/60 Hz|
|Airflow:||300 CFM, 510 CMH|
|Size for||3000 Sq.Ft|
|Sound Pressure Level||63 dBA|
|Functioning Temperature Range||33.8~105℉|
|Functioning Humidity Range:||25~80%|
|Dim (L×W×H)||22.3 X 23.6 X 39.7 in|
|Shipping Dim( L x W x H)||22.4 X 24.3 X 34.2 in|
|Weight||103 lbs (47 kg)|
|Loading Quantity||20': 68 Sets; 40': 156 Sets; 40'HQ: 180 Sets|